Brussels

Me again, back exploring the world. This time me and Sarita took ourselves on a weekend city break to Brussels. We left on Friday night, missing our train to Manchester, haha my fault, but luckily we could get there on the next train and still had time to eat our body weight in delicious pasta before flying. Once we arrived we had to get a bus into the main city of brussels and then a train to our hostel. We were exhausted and it was 1am so we went straight to bed. The next morning we got up and ready for a full day ahead. We started at the "Avocado Show" for breakfast and wow were we impressed, I had humous, mango, avocado and bacon on toast, it was the best avocado toast i've ever eaten, I still dream about it now. We then explored the beautiful city of Brussels. Brussels is known for biscoff, so having a biscoff macaroon was needed and I was not disappointed. After alot of walking and i'm saying ALOT, we stopped for biscoff milkshakes. Before going for beers, we tried different flavours, raspberry, blueberry and Apple which was both of our favourites. For dinner we went for a three course meal, we had fish and cheese sticks, then steak and frites, with a little cake to finish, with of course a bottle of wine. The next day, we had egg Benedict for breakfast with my first ever Turmeric

 
 latte at Peck 47. We were tired today so we took a gentle stroll around the city, exploring all the little shops and the chocolate shops, where you get free samples!! For dinner I took Sarita to Hard Rock Cafe, as she had never been, she loved it! I had a pulled pork sandwich with truffle fries, wow oh wow. And all of a sudden we were flying home. What a weekend its been with my best friend x

Comments

Popular Posts